Friday 10 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 7

Today I have another gift idea for those who love to be organised, or who would like to be!

I often find I have lots of bits of paper that I want to keep to hand, but which don’t really have a home – those notes & letters, numbers for people I want to call – you know the kind of thing. A memo board like this is ideal for keeping them all to hand and having something pretty in the room as well!

It was made using papers from the Elegant Soiree papers, ribbons and flower brads, backed onto the card that comes into the back of a pack of Designer Series Papers! It feels good to find a use for what otherwise would be waste card.

I will be back tomorrow with another gift that would look lovely next to this!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: