Friday 17 December 2010

Is it Party Time?

Today I am going to show you a card we made at a recent Stampin’ Up! Party. Having a party is a lot of fun and I really enjoyed spending some time with this hostess and her friends, none of whom had stamped before.

If you would like to book a party for you and your friends please get in touch – as well as being a lot of fun as the hostess you can even get some goodies for free! If you would rather I can also bring a mini class to your home, you gather at least 5 friends and for £5 each I will bring everything you need to make a collection of cards and to have a lot of fun. I do have some availability over the Christmas period so if you are looking for something fun to do together please get in touch – bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

I also wanted to remind you that there are just two weeks left to get yourself some free ribbon – you can find the details here. I know how busy everyone is at this time of year so please don’t put placing your order too far down your list as I would not like you to miss out! You still have time to order vouchers and class passes as gifts too, you can find the details here. Just email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to place your orders

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: