Thursday 30 December 2010

Sale-A-Bration 2011

Welcome Back!  I am so excited about this year’s Sale-A-Bration! It is such a generous promotion and the stamp sets you can earn for free are just amazing and I know you will love them too.

Want to see?

Well there are four sets that you can earn for free

The first is Bliss – what a suitably well named set! I love the butterfly and the amazing swirly flourish, the other stamps are beautiful too and I know this set is going to become a firm favourite of mine.

Next we have the beautiful Sweet Summer – this huge collection of 9 scrummy floral stamps is so versatile and will allow you to make beautiful cards for all occasions.

Thirdly we have So Happy for You – a collection of 5 really useful phrases in a fun font and 5 fun images – this set is going to be such a great one to use and its sure to get inked up a lot!

And last but by no means least we have the gorgeous Punch Bunch. A set of 5 stamps all of which coordinate beautifully with our punches – and you all know how much I love my stamps that coordinate with my punches! And yes that is ‘the’ owl you see before you, and yes I can confirm we will be getting the Owl Punch in April! Once you are ready to look at the other four stamps you will see they are equally as wonderful.

So how can you get your hands on these free stamps? Well there are two ways.

Firstly you get to choose one for every £45 you spend between now and 28th February 2011. That means that if you spend £90 you can choose two sets etc. Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to place your order.

Secondly if you host a Stampin’ Up! Party between now and 28th February 2011 with product sales of at least £300 you will get a Sale-a-bration set in addition to the already generous hostess benefits. I do have availability to do parties during this time so contact me today to arrange your party.

I mentioned earlier that Sale-a-bration is a generous promotion ... there is more! Not only can you get free stamp sets when you spend £45 or when you host a party, you can also get two free stamp sets when you join Stampin’ Up! If you join Stampin’ Up! between now and 28th February Stampin’ Up! will give you one free stamp set of any value from the Idea Book and Catalogue. If you join my team, I will also do the same and you will get three additional gifts from me! This means you could get yourself goodies worth over £330 for just £119. Find out more about this here or email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

You can download a copy of the Sale-a-Bration leaflet here.
Check back tomorrow to see some projects made using these Free Stamps

Happy Stampin’ (made even happier with free stamps!)

Bekka Pin It

No comments: