Monday 17 January 2011

Scrapbooking Club - 2

I have another two pages from last week’s scrapbooking club for you today. Our theme was Christmas and these pages show my partners Granddaughter over the last two years. It is amazing how much she has changed.

These two pages also show how you can take one page design and turn it through 90 degrees and get a different look.

Now for those of you who are interested in digital photography there will be a little something you may find interesting going out with my newsletter later this week, so if you are not already subscribed there is a link at the top right hand side of my blog page (if you are looking at this via a reader you will need to click through to the blog to subscribe).

I will show you the final sample page, along with its hidden secrets tomorrow

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: