Tuesday 18 January 2011

Scrapbooking Club - 3

Scrapbooking for me is all about telling stories, using photos and pretty paper to help remember and to share those memories and observations with others. Sometimes the stories are very public, while other times they may be more private.

When you first look at today's page you see my partner, his kids and his granddaughter. The page has been decorated with Stamps (Welcome Christmas and Season of Joy), pretty papers and embellishments from the Christmas Jingle Scrapping Kit.

The story I want to tell with this photo is not however one I want to share publically, or which I want people to see straight away when they look at the album, so this page holds a secret!

You pull the tab and out comes a card ready for lots of journaling. Now I have taken the photos I can tell the story, keep the memory and put it back under the photo on this page.

At next month’s Scrapbook Club our theme will be people and things that I love. We will also be exploring ways to use ribbon on our pages. If you would like to join us please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk Even if you are not able to attend our get together on Thursday 10 February, you can still join the club and receive your monthly club kit along with instructions and inspiration ideas for your pages.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: