Thursday 17 February 2011

Belated Birthday

Last week one of my wonderful team celebrated her birthday. This caught be a bit by surprise as I was convinced her birthday was in March – whoops – very bad Stampin’ Up! Mummy behaviour.

Here is the card I made and sent as soon as I found out.

The main image on the card is from the Just Believe Stamp Set – we got this free at Convention last November. I love being a demonstrator, free stamp sets, wonderful friends and making money doing something I love. It has to be the best job in the world. You can find out more about joining Stampin’ Up! here – I can highly recommend it and there is a special offer on between now and the end of the month! Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out more.

I have used shimmer white cardstock for this card to give it a pretty and subtle sparkly sheen. The greetings are from two of the Sale-a-Bration Stamp Sets, Punch Bunch for the centre of the large flower and I have used So Happy for You as the background. Find out how to get these two stamp sets here.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Liz P said...

Grest design and colours, very orginal