Wednesday 9 February 2011

Missing ...

One of the lovely ladies who usually comes to our team training days was unfortunately unable to join us this time as her mother is very ill. I wanted to make sure she knew we missed her and that she is in all our thoughts so I made a card for all of us who were there to sign. I hope by now she has got it so it should be OK to post it here.

I made the card using the wonderful Free Bliss Sale-a-Bration Stamp set. The card is rather bigger than those I usually make (its A5) and so I wanted a stamp set which did not look lost on such a big space. I have used the Rock and Roll technique to colour the stamps and inked the edges of the card. The colours I have used are Marina Mist, Perefect Plum, Pretty in Pink and Elegant Eggplant. Of course there had to be Rhinestones too!

I even decorated the inside of the card.

There are many things I love about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator –probably the most important to me is the wonderful people I have met and the friendships I treasure. Its wonderful to be part of such a supportive, inspiring and encouraging group.

Add to that being able to lean new techniques, the chance to share what I love doing and the inspiration that I get from everyone and its already sounding fantastic. Then you also have to consider that the products I work with are fantastic and so very versatile and I even make money while having all this fun! What better job could there be? If you would like to find out more about joining my team, experiencing these amazing friendships, being part of the fun we all have and sharing what you love check out this link or contact bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can arrange to chat.

Happy Stampin'
 
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: