Saturday 12 February 2011

More Blissful Scrapbooking

As promised yesterday I am going to share one of the inspiration pages I made for Scrapbook Club on Thursday. I must say is a favourite of mine and I was very flattered when all the club members wanted to make a copy for themselves.

So here it is?

Did you guess correctly? Yes I used the wonderful Bliss Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set. It’s a good thing rubber stamps don’t wear out, as this set seems never to leave my desk! I make no apology for that. You only have a couple of weeks left to get your hands on this wonderful free set (or any of the other Sale-A-Bration stamp sets). It could be yours when you order £45 or more of Stampin’ Up! product , so email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to place your order. You can read all about Sale-A-Bration here.

Now there is another way you can get your hands on this stamp set and get lots of ideas on how to use it. Join us for a Spring Stampfest Day and you will have this stamp set to take away. Full details of the days are here and you need to book NOW! We will be closing bookings for the Ipswich event tomorrow so make sure you book your place today. Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk – I look forward to seeing you there.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous page, love this set!

Need More Time to Craft said...

Bekka, this page is fantastic. Love it.