Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wise Owl Wednesday

Today I have another post friendly card for you. I enjoyed making yesterday’s card so much I decided to make another similar one.

This time I used the big Swirl from the Bliss Stamp Set to add even more detail to my background Square. The base colours are Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi and this splatters from the Spritzing tool are Rose Red.

The Wise Owl has been coloured with Early Espresso and Rose Red using my Stampin’ Write Markers. I am really looking forward to getting the coordinating punch for this stamp, it will be available in the UK from April.

All the stamps on this card (including the sentiment) are available free – how great when the stamps are free it leaves more money for other stash!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Lovely card, Bekka - love the background and your use of the Bliss swirly stamp. :o)