Wednesday 30 March 2011

Egg-cited About Easter?

There are lots and lots of things coming up that I am really excited about! One is the new Mini Catalogue which is out on Friday and I can’t wait to share that with you all – no prizes for guessing what this week’s find out about Friday will be about!

Another thing that I am looking forward to is Easter – all those pretty flowers and a great excuse fro Chocolate.

Today I am going to share a little Easter Basket with you. These baskets are a lot of fun to make and hold just the right amount of mini eggs!

Easter Basket
If you would like to know how to make these little baskets book a Stampin’ Up! Party with me and I will show you and your guests how. You get your friends together I will bring the fun and the crafting – and don’t worry if none of your friends have crafted before – my favourite parties are those with people who have not yet discovered their love of stampin’. Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets get you and your friends stampin’

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: