Friday 25 March 2011

Find Out About Friday

It’s Friday so it’s time to find out about something and today I am going to share a non paper crafting obsession of mine with you!

Now it’s not a very well kept secret that I love lighthouses. If every you visit my home you will find them all over the place, some decorative and some functional.

I decided a while ago I wanted to make a lighthouse card and since we don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Lighthouse stamp I had to get inventive. What do you think of what I came up with?

Lighthouse with Stampin' Up! Artistic Etchings
This is a repurposed Eiffel Tower! The background is Shimmer Cardstock (which is on special offer this month) and after masking off the beams of light I have brayered with Marina Mist and then added a grassy cliff face with a dauber and Wild Wasabi ink.

This card still makes me smile!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Makes me smile too hunny xxx

Anonymous said...

another beautiful creation Bekka!

Helen