Saturday 30 July 2011

Scrapbook Saturday

Today I am going to share a page with you which shows some of the photos I took on a fun day out with friends at Whipsnade Zoo. It was a beautiful day and ideal for learning lots about how to use my camera in manual mode. The photos on this page were taken before I had quite mastered the exposure levels, but I was really pleased with them none the less.

Scrapbook
The otters in this picture spent ages and ages chasing round and playing with each other – so lovely to watch. I have not decided yet if the journaling on this page is going to be about that or about the fun day out we had.

This was one of the pages we made at this month’s Scrapbook Club. If you would like to join us you can find all the details here.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka

Pin It

No comments: