Saturday 14 January 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - A Progressive Scrapbook Page

Today I am going to share the Scrapbook Pages I designed for our team training last weekend. These pages were made following a concept called a Progressive Scrapbook Page – sounds more complex than it is! A Progressive Scrapbook Page is one which starts with a 6x6 page layout and then progresses to something bigger and then to a full 12x12 page. It’s a lot of fun starting with a small page and if you are mostly a card maker it can seem more manageable too!

So here is the 6x6 page
Progressive Scrapbook Page 6x6

And here it is again as a 12x12 
Progressive Scrapbook Page 12x12

And once more but this time with inky edges!
Progressive Scrapbook Page

The stamp set I have used is the lovely My Friend from the New Mini Catalogue.


I really enjoy scrapbooking and one of my highlights for last year was starting to share this love with others. Scrapbooking is a fantastic hobby and I personally get a lot from making my pages, as I know do lots of other Scrappers. This enjoyment has been magnified by sharing my hobby with others. If you would like to know about sharing your love of Scrapbooking (or Cardmaking) with others and making some money at the same time please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and let’s talk about how we can make that happen. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Stampin’
Bekka Prideaux Independent Scrapbook Page

Pin It

No comments: