Friday 22 June 2012

Find Out About Friday - How to Make A Diamond Gate Fold Card (my Vienna Swaps)

For this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to share with you how I made the Diamond Gate Fold Card that  I made for my Vienna Swaps.
How to make a Diamond Gate Fold Card www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

That base of the card is a piece of Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper cut to 6x12 inches.  This has been scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches. 

Mark the base 4 inches from the top on either side.  Cut the base as shown by the red lines on this diagram.  The blue lines show the score lines.
How to make a Diamond Gate Fold Card www.feeling-crafty.co.uk
Then all you have to do is fold the base and decorate.  You can keep this as a gate fold card or seal it and make a pocket card.
How to make a Diamond Gate Fold Card www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you have any questions about making these cards please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - contact me for your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK

Pin It

1 comment:

angelm said...

I loved these the first time I saw them on facebook.
Did you make the box that folded together diagonaly as well in similar colours?