Friday 21 September 2012

Find Our About Friday - Referral Gifts

For this week's Find Out About Friday I wanted to take you thorough the details of not one but two ways you can get yourself a free gift from me just by sharing your love of Stampin' Up! and introducing me to your friends.

Buy Stampin' Up! Here - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stamp Together Scheme

Attending Classes is a lot of fun and can be even more fun when your friends come along too.  Over the next couple of weeks you will see lots of new classes being announced and I am looking forward to sharing them with you all.

When you bring a friend who has not been to one of my classes before you will both receive a special gift from me to welcome your friend and to thank you for bringing them.  All you need to do is to book your places at class!

International Stamping

From 8 October your friends in France, Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands will all be able to buy their Stampin' Up! goodies from me.  They will also be able to join my team and make money sharing their love of crafting.  Who do you know who would love Stampin' Up!?  Send me their details or ask them to contact me (letting me know who referred them) and there will be a little something in the post for you and then there will be a special gift for you when they either place their first order or join my team.

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.


Pin It

No comments: