Thursday 27 September 2012

Team Treats

I mentioned a few days ago that I had recently spent a couple of days with my team - one with those based in the north and one with those more local to me.  I love spending time with this group, sharing tips and tricks  both business and crafting, and generally all getting inspired by our stamps!  I wanted to give each person who came a little gift and since it is a well known fact that chocolate and sweets can boost creativity, as well as chocolate on the table I made them these little treat bags

I used the bags from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, the gorgeous Snow Flurry Die, the Holiday Collection Framelits and some of the scrummy Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Adorable Christmas Table Treat Bags by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you would like to know more about how I support my team and help them grow their businesses and how I could help you make money sharing your love of crafting please get in touch bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: