Wednesday 7 November 2012

European Convention 2012 Team Gifts - Would you like one?

As I mentioned yesterday one of the things I love about going to the European Stampin' Up! Convention is the chance to spend time with the amazing people you meet there.  One group in particular I was looking forward to seeing were the girls from my team who were going.  I love spending time with all of my team and while only a few of them could be there it was brilliant to spend a whole weekend with them.

Today I am going to share the little gift I made for each of them.  I am also going to tell you how you can get your hands on the one I have left so make sure you read to the end!
Stunning Petite Purse & Earring Set that Bekka made as Team Gifts for her Team at European Convention 2012 - find out how to get one for yourself at www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com
This adorable purse was made from the Natural Composition Papers - although I don't know why they are called papers since they are lovely and thick - more like heavy weight card really.  I used the new Petite Purse Die, and finished the purses with an Antique Brad, two of the cute little button brads from the Vintage Trinkets Embellishment Collection, and some Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Stunning Petite Purse & Earring Set that Bekka made as Team Gifts for her Team at European Convention 2012 - find out how to get one for yourself at www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com
Inside there were a pair of earrings I had made from the gorgeous In Color Dahlias. 
Stunning Petite Purse & Earring Set that Bekka made as Team Gifts for her Team at European Convention 2012 - find out how to get one for yourself at www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com
And here is the set together
Stunning Petite Purse & Earring Set that Bekka made as Team Gifts for her Team at European Convention 2012 - find out how to get one for yourself at www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com
Next year it would be wonderful to have even more people join us - Convention is going to be in Manchester.  Now is a brilliant time to join my team, especially if you are a Scrapbooker since in addition to your Starter Kit and all the other benefits of joining (which you can see here) Stampin' Up! are giving you a free pack of Designer Series Paper every month for six months.  That will give you, your business & your profitability a real boost in your first six months

Now I have one set left and I will give it to the next person who joins my team of Stampin' Superstars.

To find out more and to join my team email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  I look forward to welcoming you to the team and enjoying the Manchester Convention with you

Happy Stampin'

Pin It

No comments: