Friday 9 November 2012

Find Out About Friday - How to Give the Gift of Stampin' Up! this Christmas

We are rapidly approaching the time of year when people start asking what you would like for Christmas.  I don't know about you but I always find this a hard question to answer for lots of different reasons, I don't want to seem greedy, I don't want to ask for something that it will be hard for them to find, and sometimes I find it hard to narrow down my list!  Other times it is because I just don't know what I want.

For this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to tell you about two services that I offer that can help with this difficult dilemma!

The Feeling Crafty Gift Service

This is the way to ensure you get your favourite Stampin' Up! goodies under the tree this year.  You compile a wish list of all the things you would like from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues and just email it to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  Now since there is so much to choose from it is also helpful if you can let me know which are the things you want most (I know that is the hard bit!)

Then you tell anyone who asks what you would like for Christmas that you have a wish list with me and just pass them my details.  When they get in touch they can let me know how much they would like to spend and I will put that towards items on your wish list.  If there are expensive items on your list we can combine everyone's contributions and get those too.  Each person who purchases something (or part of something) from your wish list will get a hand made gift tag or small card from me to go with the gift and where appropriate I can also wrap the gift.

Feeling Crafty Vouchers

The Feeling Crafty Gift Vouchers are a great way to either give or receive Stampin' Up!  All vouchers are presented in a hand made card and can be used towards classes or products.  These make great gifts for your crafting friends or for your friends to give you.
Cute Santa Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrtor Bekka - check out her great gift service -  the best way to give and to get Stampin' Up! this Christmas!

So what would you like Santa to bring you?

Send your list to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk - I am sure you have been good so lets give Santa a little helping hand!

Happy Stampin'
Cute Santa Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrtor Bekka - check out her great gift service -  the best way to give and to get Stampin' Up! this Christmas!

Pin It

No comments: