Friday 14 December 2012

Find Out About Friday - 6 Easy Steps to Make A Paper Bow

As our thoughts turn to wrapping all the Christmas gifts we are giving this year I thought for this week's Find Out About Friday I would share a fun way to add a real impact to your packaging - Paper Bows.
6 Easy Steps to Make a Paper Bow - download the instructions here.

The instructions to make these adorable bows (here using the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Papers) have been provided by Stampin' Up! and you can download them here.

This weekend I will be making some of these to decorate some special gift boxes - I just hope I get the gifts made for the inside of the boxes in time!  If you would like to order any of the items used to make these bows please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'

Pin It

No comments: