Thursday 6 December 2012

Ornament Keepsake Framelits Ornament

I decided that I needed some new Christmas Ornaments this year but did not want to spend a lot of money on them so I reached for my craft supplies ... and for this one I reached for my Ornament Keepsake Framelits.
First Edition Newsprint Ornament by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka - basic instructions in this blog post www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com

For each ornament I cut 12 Ornaments from the wonderful First Edition papers and inked the edges on one side with Pool Party Ink.  Next I folded them in half and then attached them together joining them alternatively at the top/bottom and the middle.  Finally I added Dazzling Details along all the edges.
First Edition Newsprint Ornament by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka - basic instructions in this blog post www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com

I am really pleased with how they have turned out.  If you would like to purchase the supplies to make your own Christmas Decorations just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: