Saturday 15 December 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - It's all about Lists

I am a list girl - I may as well admit it - I Make Lists.  List of things to do, things to make, shopping lists, places to go, people to send happy mail to, Christmas lists, books I have read, plays I have seen and well anything else you can think of I probably have a list.  When I was looking through my Scrapbooks I realised that there were not many lists in there, so when I saw the adorable list die cut in the Afternoon Daydream Scrapbooking Kit I knew I wanted to make a page featuring it.
List Scrapbook Page featuring the adorable Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin Kit by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out all about Scrapbooking by joining her Scrapbooking Club

Guess what - now there is a list of photos I am considering using on this page ...

If you would like to find out more about Scrapbooking why not join the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club - we meet once a month and you will get a kit of supplies which will allow you to make at least 4 pages for your album.  You will be shown everything you need to know and there will be at least 4 inspiration pages for you to either copy or use as a start point for your own creations.  To find out more please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: