Saturday 23 February 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - London Eye and a new friend!

Today I am going to tell you a little about the lovely day's crafting I had on Thursday.  I spent the afternoon chatting, laughing, oh and doing a tiny bit of crafting.  I really treasure this kind of afternoon and I even met a new friend but more of that later!  First I am going to show you the project I managed to get finished - a photo book of last year's trip on the London Eye.  I have been meaning to make a mini book with these photos for ages and as soon as I saw the gorgeous Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set I knew I had to use it.
Feeling Sentimental London Eye Scrapbook by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

This mini book is all about the photos for me and I wanted them to take centre stage so the cover is made from Vellum card stock you get a glimps of what is to come.  I have stamped on it using Stazon Ink and my two favourite Stampin' Up! Alphabet Stamps - the Notable Alphabet and the Morning Post Alphabet.  The pages inside are just the photos on a white border.
Feeling Sentimental London Eye Scrapbook by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

The Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set is available Free during Sale-a-Bration and you have just under a month to get your set.  You can find out more here and order by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

So would you like to meet my new friend - she is called Sally
Sally the Adorable Puppy came to Stamp with Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

How adorable is she?  Her very clever mummy also made up these to eat - delicious Lime Bites.  
Yummy Lime Bites made by Sally the Puppy's Mum!

All three of the friends who came round are welcome to come back anytime!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: