Saturday 30 March 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - A wise Owl once said ...

Today I am going to share one of the pages we made at this month's Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club which featured the lovely More Amore Specialty Papers
More Amore Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her Scrapbook Pages every Saturday

This page features one of the sheets of paper which says 'A loving heart is truest wisdom'  I added one of the photos I took at the Natural History Museum but it would also be a lovely page to showcase a photo of a loved one.

For those of you who follow my Facebook Page this was the project I gave you a sneak peek of on Wednesday.  If you have not yet seen my Facebook Page why not check it out - likes are always welcome!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: