Friday 17 May 2013

Find Out About Friday - Meet the This and That Everyday Inspiration Team

You may have spotted that I am in love with my This and That Journal.  Long before I conquered my fear of 12x12 scrapbooking (yes I admit it - I was intimidated by the seemingly vast expanse of this larger size of paper) I kept journals that were mostly writing but had photos and other things just stuck in it.  These were usually plain notebooks and since I started Scrapbooking they became even more plain as I concentrated on just words.  My This and That Journal /Smash Book is an exciting chance to combine the two.  It is also a great place to get started.  The options you have for your This and That Journal are endless and that in itself can be a little intimidating and that is where This and That Everyday comes in.
This and That Everyday - Daily Inspiration for your This and That Journal / Smash Book

This and That Everyday is a web site with daily hints, tips and inspiration on getting the most from your This and That Journal / Smash Book.  I am very excited to share that this inspiration will not come from me alone and to be able to introduce you to the other members of the This and That Inspiration Team.

Each of these ladies comes from a very different background and has something unique to bring to the team. So lets meet them

Clare Wildman 
Clare Wildeman - This and That Everyday Inspiration Team Member - This and That Everyday gives you Daily Inspiration for your This and That Journal / Smash Book

Clare lives with her partner and their two adorable cat's Pickle and Bramble. She loves F1, reading and trying new things. Clare says 'How lucky am I to get to play with This and That Journals?  Obviously for anyone who likes to play with pretty paper and shiny things it’s a real treat.  The bit that really has me excited though is the applications I can see for using them in my work.  Self-development, goal setting etc can appear very dry and like a lot of hard work at time so being able to take on a project that will be great fun and at the same time deliver a lot of learning will be so much more appealing.'

You can find our more about her coaching business here.

Dawn Thompson
Dawn Thompson - This and That Everyday Inspiration Team Member - This and That Everyday gives you Daily Inspiration for your This and That Journal / Smash Book

Hi!  i'm Dawn and I have been scrap booking for 13 years. I love taking pictures of many different things. I also love to read and you'll find I've got my kindle or a book very close to me. I am really excited about my This and That journal and cannot wait to get started. I have decided to title my journal This & That so it will hold lots of different days of my life.

Not that you would believe it from her photo but Dawn is married with two grown up children.

Heike Neukirch
Heike Neukirch - This and That Everyday Inspiration Team Member - This and That Everyday gives you Daily Inspiration for your This and That Journal / Smash Book

My name is Heike and I live with my husband and our dog Sally at the East Coast of Scotland. We have 2 children and as the second one starts University in September and the empty-nest-syndrome is kicking in.  I felt quite honoured that Bekka wants me to be part of her This and That Everyday Inspiration Team and to share my ideas for this special kind of diary.  As I love cooking and baking as well as crafting  I have decided that this will be the theme of my journal.



We would love for you to come and join us over at This and That Everyday.  If you purchase a This and That Everyday Bundle from me this month as well as saving 15% on the full price you will get three months free access to the This and That Everyday Site.  
Order your This and That Journal / Smash Book Here
Click Here

If you have not purchased a This and That Journal Bundle from me you can still join us for just £5 per month.  Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to join us.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here



Pin It

No comments: