Saturday 1 June 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - The Making of a Video

A couple of days ago I shared a video that I went to the Stampin' Up! Offices in Germany to make.  I am not happy having my photo taken, that in part is why I am usually the one with a camera, so the idea of being filmed filled me with dread!  In the end we spent the whole morning laughing and both Charlotte and I got the giggles more times than I could count.
Making of a Video Scrapbook Page featuring the Sunshine and Sprinkles Papers from Stampin' Up! by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

Despite this we got the video made quicker than they expected!  That is the story that will get written on this first Scrapbook Page.  Her are the photos so you can really see them!
Making a Video -  Bekka and Charlotte from Stampin' Up!
Charlotte and I giggled a lot!

Our wonderful film crew 

Making a Video -  Bekka and Charlotte from Stampin' Up!
See more giggles!

There is then a second page which looks like this and that will tell the rest of the story.
Making of a Video Scrapbook Page featuring the Sunshine and Sprinkles Papers from Stampin' Up! by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

For both of the pages I masked the edge of the page and then stamped butterflies in matching Marina Mist Ink.  I then inked inside the masking and added some sponging in Old Olive for added texture.  I also drew frames on the pages.
Making of a Video Scrapbook Page featuring the Sunshine and Sprinkles Papers from Stampin' Up! by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

If you have not seen the end result of this fun day you can see the video here.
I have been fortunate enough to work with lots of great companies, and my visit to the offices reminded me just how great Stampin' Up! are to work with.  Everyone in the offices made me feel so welcome.  It was lovely to spend some time with them all and I came away very inspired and with refreshed confident in the support we as demonstrators get.  I am so lucky to get paid to do something I love and if you would like to find out more about it please get in touch (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk)

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here


Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice video Bekka ! Great ideas ( I loved the photo box )