Saturday 27 July 2013

Scrap Book Saturday - Two Photo Page with This and That Epic Day Papers

For this week's Scrapbook Saturday I am going to share a simple page with room for two 6x4 inch photos.  I have taken my camera out quite a lot recently but not yet printed any photos out so this page is there and ready for me when I get that done.

I love this coffee stain effect page, well actually I just love the Epic Day This and That papers - I suspect they are going to feature quite heavily in a lot of my pages!
Epic Day This and That Papers Scrapbook Page by UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - she has lots of ways to help you get into Scrapbooking

If you would like to know more about Scrapbooking please do get in touch, I offer introductory sessions as well as a monthly kit based Scrapbook Club.  To get in touch just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: