Thursday 8 August 2013

Flower Shop on an Ombre Gorgeous Grunge Background

Today I am going to show you some cards I had a lot of fun making, they feature the wonderful Flower Shop Stamp Set on a Gorgeous Grunge Background.
Flower Shop Card on an Ombre Gorgeous Grunge Background by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out how she created this effect here

I have created the Ombre (graduated) effect on the background by inking my stamp once then stamping it down three times, starting at the bottom of the card and working my way up.

I added some of the pretty Gingham Garden Washi Tape to act as a base for the flowers and stop them floating about.
Flower Shop Card on an Ombre Gorgeous Grunge Background by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out how she created this effect here

I love how quick and easy it is to create cards with this wonderful floral set, especially since their is a matching punch!  There is however a trick to mounting them so they line up perfectly - you may want to check this post out ... there is a photo tutorial there!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: